Assembly of Racking Systems
Specialists of Assembly Department have gained long-term experience in organizing assembly works in many industrial, commercial and logistics companies in Russia and abroad.
The Polymetall-M Company employs highly qualified engineers and installers having required clearances for all types of work with storage rack systems.
The accumulated experience enabled us to have explored the specifics of various types and forms of domestic and imported equipment as well as to have developed a multitude of engineering and design solutions in the area of racking equipment installation including that for unconventional structures.
Our specialists carry out all works related to assembly and disassembly of metal structures: installation and dismantling of storage rack systems of any complexity; addition of new shelf/section/block to finished constructions; anchor bolts cut-off; rack equipment components repair or replacement.
|It is commonly known that defective installation may cause consequent collapse of rack construction resulting in damage to items and materials stored on racks, but first of all this represents danger to lives of storekeepers. That is exactly why the assembly of racks carried out by the Polymetall-M personnel guaranties your peace of mind: quality assembly works performed by our experts ensure the reliability and stability of structure allowing safe and efficient use of your storage area and your warehousing equipment.|
The period of time between the moment of your phone call to us and the moment when Polymetall people appear at the assembly site if it is in Moscow, is 3 hours. The time period for assembly sites within Moscow Region varies from 3 to 24 hours. Information on visits of our staff to other regions is available with our managers.
Main phases of racking system assembly
• Inspection of warehouse appropriateness for installation of shelving equipment;
• Delivery, proper and careful unloading and inspection of all racking system components;
• Racking frames assembly using metal ware of poles and strut rods;
• Putting frames in vertical position, cross arms (horizontal beams) fastening and connecting with braces;
• Leveling all poles and structural members.
• Anchoring racks to floor with anchor bolts, rack protection installation;
• Post-assembly disposal of construction waste and dust;
• Assembly quality inspection and diagnostics for defects and faults.